WHERE IS THE CRUST PIZZA
This pizza is low in carbohydrates and gluten-free. For me, this usually means no taste, but that was really good! The "crust" is made with cream cheese, eggs and parmesan. It doesn't sound like it's working, but it does. You can make the crust before time if you are pressed for time. It can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. We were really surprised how good this pizza was. We both really enjoyed it and didn't miss the traditional crust. It definitely goes in the rotation for pizza night.
Yield: 8 people
Preparation time 15 min.
Cooking time 20 min.
Total time 15 min.
Where is The Crust Pizza – pizza crust made from cream cheese, eggs, garlic and Parmesan cheese – no gluten! Top with favorite sauce and toppings. SOOOO good! We love to do this for our weekly pizza night! Gluten-free, low in carbohydrates and keto-friendly.
• 1 (8-oz) pack of full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup pizza sauce
• 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• Favorite pizza toppings
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350oF. Lightly spray a 9-13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese with a hand blender until combined. Divide into a baking dish.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the crust to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Spread the pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Can use your favorite pizza toppings.
This is not a crispy pizza crust. I will be firm but soft.
this article is adapted from here